Two fundamental elements of dating/living together/marriage book 1 of 2 Intimacy- Tamil
300 Add to Cart
- One has to understand that, time comes when we all want companionship, we want to date, and if we trust ourselves and our partner, then we may choose to live together.
- At the same time, we may decide that this is the right person for me and at that time, we want to take the relationship to the next level.
- When you think or when you decide that this is the right person for me, with whom I want to spend the rest of my life, at that time, you have to understand that dating/living together/marriage have two fundamental elements, which are very important for the continuity of our relationship.
- This book tells us about the first and the most important fundamental element of dating/living together/marriage that is Intimacy.
- Unlike 50 years ago in India and 100 years ago in US, all the younger generation would now prefer to choose their partner rather than their family choosing it for them; as it is a tradition in India.
- I also want to say this that, as a fact, it is always the girl who chooses the boy.
- So, what it takes for a girl to decide that she can take her companionship to the next level?
- You need to read both the book 1 and book 2 of dating/living together/marriage.