Diabetes Book 3.1- Sulfonylureas. 1st generation medicine- Spanish
This book is one of the series of books on latest medications in relation to high blood sugar and diabetes.
- Diabetes is so common and for the same reason there has been huge research in management and treatment of diabetes.
- It is simple economics for research drug companies as diabetes is so common. If they make a new medicine, it will make the company very rich.
- While drug companies are making new medications may be very rich, but it will keep us very healthy.
- If our blood sugar is becoming higher, we can delay diabetes and complications by 30 years if we start management early.
- This book introduces us to the new generation of sulfonylureas which help our body to increase the amount of insulin available to us.
- Same description applies to book 3.1 diabetes also. We have just seen the number of the book. This book tells you about first generation sulfonylureas which is a group of medicines which helps our body to release and make available more insulin.