Heart Health Update- Complimentary Book- English
300 Add to Cart
- Should we obsess with our heart health?
- My answer is, “Why not?” Heart attack is the only medical situation where we can lose our life in 5 minutes. There are no other medical situations like that.
- Whether we have a stroke, or our lung fail, our kidney fail, our system which helps to digest our food fails, and liver fail, but we do not die in 5 minutes. It may take months and years.
- In case of heart, if our heart is not healthy and we are having a heart attack then n such a situation, heart cannot effectively pump blood and oxygen to the brain.
- If our brain does not get enough oxygen, then our brain is gone. We cannot get it back.
- Medically speaking, your heart may recover, but if our brain is gone, we are gone. There is no way we can bring you back.
- HEART, especially in India, has become the major reason for sudden death especially in youngish population. Every family in India knows about their friends and family members who were doing well and then they were suddenly gone. There are so many stories like that.
- It does not have to happen that way. Suddenly dying at young age leaving behind your young wife and children or youngish family when you could easily live is so devastating.
- If we knew something is not right with your heart with medical knowledge and technology, we can really make you live for another 30 years, so you have to do three simple noninvasive relatively low cost test every five years which are very safe and if these tests are normal, which tells you almost 100% information about the heart, we can give it to you in writing that you cannot have heart attack in next five years.
- At present, we have the medical knowledge, medical technology expertise today and wonderful medicines as well.