Can You Believe U.S. is Banning Texting While Driving- Gujarati
300 Add to Cart
- Please ask any medical professional. Everyone will tell you that all the researches have proved that our mind can do only one function at a time.
- Our mind is so fast. We believe that it can do multitasking, but it cannot.
- Although, you may have been driving for a few years and it becomes a routine activity for you to drive, but please realize this that, driving is the most complex activity or the most complex process of the day.
- The question is – “Why Driving is most complex?”
- The answer is that –
- It needs all our senses to do constant processing of our surroundings.
- And constantly anticipating any emergencies.
- Mostly 100 out of the 100 people, drives with a cell phone or mobile phone, which distracts them during driving.
- It can lead to very serious consequences and our life may be destroyed. Our whole life may be jeopardized in seconds.
- Trust me, it doesn’t happen every day, but one single second is enough to jeopardize our life forever.