What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes etc.
- Email address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, send you your E-Book by mail
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- If you create an account, we will store your name, email which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased.
- Customer information like your name, email address.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We never share your information with any third parties.
We accept payments through Razorpay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Razorpay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.